Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Thanks
Thank you so much for the support ladies! That is exactly what I need. I do not have much time. I have to wake up my daughter but wanted you to know how inspired I am by your support. I am trying to go and add myself to each of your blogs so I can support you as well. I know I will for sure have time to finish that this weekend. I have worked out 3x this week. I wake up at 4 and do 40 min on my eliptical. I feel wonderful throughout the day. It is hard but I know I just need to keep making it a priority. I hope everyone has a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! :) You can do it.
ReplyDeleteYes, good for you!! It is hard, especially when it means getting up even earlier,but you did and keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you and I'm so glad that we could all help you out. Keep blogging too, it's very therapeutic and helps to have the support! I can't even tell you how much it helps.
ReplyDeleteMy daughters always say "if mama ain't happy, aint nobody happy". Very true. Make yourself a priority! You'll feel better and so will everyone around you!
ReplyDelete