I have been getting further and further away from my goals and healthy lifestyle. It happens a step at a time. You think one little step will be ok but then you look up and you realize how far away you are from where you started.
Laney is with her daddy for the next 2 weeks so it is a perfect time for me to focus on making good choices and exercising. I need to remember everyday that I will never make it to my goal unless I take steps toward it. I do not even want to talk about what I am going to do. We all know what we should do. We all know our weaknesses, our favorite excuses, and that is easeier to keep eating what we want and acting puzzled when we do not lose weight.
Not only does the scale not move but you feel gross. You feel bloated, have no energy, and just plain yuck!
You're right - it's a perfect time to focus on YOU. We all need to do that. And you are worth it. I need to do it too! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat's the truth! It's so easy falling back into old habits. You can do this!
ReplyDelete