Saturday, June 11, 2011

BYOC

BYOC



How and why did you first start blogging? And how long have you been blogging?

I guess I have been blogging for close to a year. I started reading Lap Band forums and would click on links to other blogs. Blogging helps me get rid of the blahs.

Tell me about your perfect mate – if you could invent him/her?

Definitely someone I can emotionally, spiritually, and of course physically connect with. I need someone who wants God to be apart of their everyday life and their relationship. I have never had a relationship like that so am not exactly sure how it would be BUT want that in a mate. Manners and compassion are a must. I cannot stand the personality type of always blaming everyone else but never taking responsibility for your own actions. Love tall men. Oh yeah and it is a deal breaker if they do not believe dogs should live inside or do not like dogs!
Do you wear fake eyelashes? Do you want to? Do you use glue or self-stick ones? Do you like how they look?

Nope and I never will. I would love longer lashes but do not like fake ones.
Let’s say money was no object and neither was time off to recover – are you an advocate of plastic surgery after weight loss?

Like anything in life, if it is for the right reasons and responsible decision than of course. If you will never be happy and will become addicted than no.
Repeat question. Summarize your week in blog land and in real life. In real life, I am getting used to being off for the Summer. I enjoy the extra time but will be in workshops the next 3 weeks. My daughter has been listening soooo much better and I have enjoyed spending time with her.

In blogland, I am trying to post and comment more. I always feel better getting my feelings out there and reading others who struggle as well.

2 comments:

  1. I love me some tall men as well. I once dated a guy that was 6'6", imagine walking around with someone 10 inches taller than you! lol I felt like a dwarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great BYOC - thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete