I am here again. I am here trying to get motivated and determined to be successful. I am one of those who went through the surgery and did not make the changes needed to change. I was banded a good 15 months ago and have lost between 10-20 pounds (it fluctuates). The lowest I have ever seen is 213, which would put me down 27 pounds.
I have seen at least 2 fellow banders, who were heavier than me, pass me up and are in onederland. What did they do that I haven't?
count their calories
EXERCISE
change the way they eat
They worked for every pound and deserve their success. I am praying I will do what it takes to turn this around. I know I have to decide to turn it around. I have made that decision dozens of times. I am going to have to take it food choice by food choice and day by day. I have to be accountable so might just need to post what I am eating, how often I PB, etc..
The deal is I do PB at least once everyday. I feel like I cannot truly enjoy eating so that is how I rationalize eating ice cream, etc. I might need to post pictures of myself so I have to face what I am battling. I maybe have 4 pictures of my daughter and I in the last 5 years. I hide from the camera.
I cannot allow myself to sit here and think about how much weight I can lose by Christmas, etc. I cannot sit here and come up with some crazy "crash" dieting I will do today. All I can do is keep up with my calorie intake and vow to exercise.
ONE STEP, ONE BITE at a time!!
I'm going back to basics too, I know how you feel.
ReplyDeleteWe can do it!!
Is it possible you're too tight? I have seen other bloggers who resort to slider food as to avoid the PB'ing and their weight loss stalls because of it. Regroup, refocus and get remotivated. Here's the good news. You still have a band, you still have a tool. Now you just have to use it. First step...visit your doc and make sure your fill level is where it's supposed to be.
ReplyDeleteI had the same thought as MandaPanda. I'm sorry you're struggling. So much of our issues exist in our minds. It sounds like you know what to do to get back on track! I can't wait to hear how you make it work for you!
ReplyDeleteYou can do this! You have the knowledge and the tools, now put them to good use!
ReplyDelete