I appreciate all of the encouragement and tough love I received. I am making an appointment with my surgeon today. I am going to try to get an appointment the week of Thanksgiving ( I am out of school the whole week). I want to do everything I am supposed to be doing before I see my surgeon. I want to answer YES to exercise, protein intake, water intake, small portions AND then see about my band being too tight.
I think I irritate my band so that is maybe why I have difficulty eating the healthy stuff. I am going to take it very slow today, beginning with protein shakes. I am blessed to have found a shake I LOVE. It is the Vanilla Monavie shake powder. If you make it with skim milk, it is 26 grams of protein. I am also blessed salad gives me no trouble at all and I love salad. I can also get a lot of protein in with my salad, by adding chicken, etc. I think because you naturally chew salad more it helps me truly chew the meat.
I better wake up my daughter. I do believe the more I blog the more accountable I am so I wanted to make time this morning to recommit to my goals.
Sounds like you're getting back on track. You can do this!
ReplyDelete