Saturday, October 8, 2011

BYOC





1. If you were given $1,000,000 that you had to spend ONLY ON YOURSELF....how would you spend the money?

Pay off my credit cards and my student loan! I would hire a personal trainer (a gorgeous man I would later start dating) and a personal chef. Oh yeah, and of course a maid!


2. Who would you say is the one person that's had the most influence on your life? By that, I mean the person that has molded you in to the person you are today?

It is a tie between my mom and my dad. Both have always been supportive but in different way. My mom is the one you can tell anything to and not feel judged. She is extremely understanding and nurturing. My dad is the one who pushes me and has always given me "life lessons". He is the tough love man when it comes to straightforward conversations. I feel like I am a little bit of both of their personalities.


3. What is your normal morning routine? Are you a bear in the morning, or is the morning your favorite part of the day?

I am a morning person. I love getting up and drinking coffee, checking blogs, grading papers, etc... I woke up at 4 a.m. and it is Saturday morning. My problem is I also love naps. So around 8 a.m. I will be ready for a nap, which most of the time I cannot have....so eventually I do become a bear at night.


4. If you're just a Facebook user, what do you think of the new changes?

I have facebook but have not been getting on as long as I was. I have not noticed the changes or have an opinion. I have a love/hate relationship with facebook to begin with.


5. Repeat question....how was your week in real life and in blog land this week?

Blogland - I have recommitted myself to Blogland. It really does keep me focused and allows for me to reflect on where I am. I have loved the support and tough love I have received.


Real Life - Super stressful but I made it through. It now seems it will slow down. I am still learning how to balance work and home. Overall, I had an ok week. After yesterday, the week became amazing. I had a meeting that went way better than I thought. A lot of different things I have been worried about have been dealt with and now I  can move on.









No comments:

Post a Comment