Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2nd Date with the Band

Until my fill I had no feelings for my band. It was just boring and I thought it was a dud. After my fill, I was charmed and fell in love with my band. I feel like I have a lot of restriction because I had NONE! I am not at my sweet spot by any means but it FINALLy feels like I have a band. It was like hearing about this great guy and then spending time with him and not seeing why everyone thought he was so great!! I now see it. I am still wanting to snack at night but I think that is just my issue and not my band issue. In the day, I am satisfied with small meals for the most part. I get another fill on the 19th. I am excited to get even more restriction. Unfortunately, my DR stops doing fills at 3 pm. I am a teacher so that does not work for me!!! I am sure I can work it out but that bummed me out. I am getting a fill a week before school so hopefully when/if I go back in September I will be able to figure how I am going to leave before school is out.
I am in workshops all week. It is a nice way to ease back into the school year. They provide lunch and snacks. Yesterday the snacks were full size candy bars and chips. I just ate some more lunch meat. I made chicken salad and boiled some eggs for today. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment