My scale and I are on the outs. Instead of motivating me, I watch the scale like a hawk and it is making me miserable. I am going to have to weigh in once a week. It is hard but I think it will help me realize I am not defined by the number on the scale. My journey is defined by making good choices, exercise, sleeping better, etc. It is soooo hard for me to not get on the scale but I need to give this a try. I need to get in the game and stop reviewing and planning my stats.
I have been exercising more and need to stick to that. It is so hard not to compare myself to others who have Lap Band. I try to focus that this is MY journey. I have to realize that I need to be my BIGGEST FAN and not my WORST CRITIC. It is hard but I am taking baby steps.
Some of the people who have been successful look like they have always been skinny. I had to go back and read their very first blogs. It gave me so much inspiration to see where they started and what they have overcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment