Thursday, August 26, 2010

And the Stress Begins...

School started. I feel like my world is one of those globes you shake and watch everything spin around. I know it will get better. I am being pulled in a thousand directions. I have not been eating good and until this weekend can not seem to have time to go to the store to load up on veggies and protein. I am about to wake my daughter up and hopefully she will not be so grumpy and need me to literally pull her out of bed. She eventually snaps out of her mood but not until my patience is worn thin and we have wasted 20 minutes or so. I pick her up at 5:30-6. We are both exhausted and there is no way I am going to try to take her into a grocery store. I eat very little all day. Maybe a shake or a yogurt. I love to eat at night. I just want to zone out and eat. I do not see how I could fit exercise in my day but will start this weekend. I have 5cc in a 11cc band. I know I am not working with my band. I have never been sick from what I am eating but know I am eating too much. I am off to wake up my slow pokey.

No comments:

Post a Comment