Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7 Weeks Post Op

I cannot believe it has been 7 weeks since my surgery. It has gone by fast and so slow all at the same time! I am ready for the next step and am hoping to have good luck with my first fill on Thursday. I am definitely fighting old habits. I did get 100+ grams of protein in yesterday and all my water. I had not done that in a while. I feel much better physically and will focus on the protein today as well. Some days are better than others. I have hidden my scale and will only be weighing once a week. I am trying to take emphasis off how much weight I have lost and focus on how I feel and how my clothes fit.


I am going to try to spend a good chunk of time in my classroom today. I know I will feel so much better if I can get my bulletin boards put up today. It is hard doing that by myself but always works out. There is no air on in the school now so it is hard to want to stay there for any length of time.


My baby girl is with her Daddy. I miss her but know how important it is for her to have time with him and his family. I just miss her sweet cheeks. She is just precious. I have been praying for the Lord to help me always remember that she is growing up before my eyes. I need to be blessed each day she is the age she is. She will be 4 at the end of September. She was a huge surprise and definitely not planned. She turned my whole world upside down but I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment