I have veered way off. I feel like I have been eating so much and physically feel so blah. I am going to have to down the water today and get back to my protein. I also have not been writing down what I am eating. I have to get back to that. It really does help me to see the big picture. Also, I haven't exercised in a while. I am not someone who has a bite here and there. Once I start eating the carbs again, I crave them. I am not going to way until I go to the doctor on Thursday. For me that is a huge deal. I am obsessed with weighing and way everyday and sometimes more than once a day. I keep telling myself that it does not matter what the scale says. I am still going to do what I need to do.
I know I cannot beat myself up for poor decisions this weekend. ALL I can do is change what I do today.
No comments:
Post a Comment