
I am excited for my first fill today! I am hoping it will kick start my weight loss. I have actually gained 5-6 pounds since my 2 week post op appointment! I am working through the emotional aspects of "healing" and changing. I will continue to work on that part and I just need the band to be the physical tool. Every single day I have to recommit myself to my health, this process, and most importantly the Lord. When I seek the Lord, I do feel emotionally and physically stronger. I just keep getting distracted and letting temptation get the best of me. I have been eating things I should not. I have been eating in my car on the way somewhere and making sure no one will see the wrapper. I know that I have to change my habits or the band will not work. I do not have any restriction but that is NO EXCUSE. I have to set myself up for success. I have an addiction to eating. Eating is my outlet. I feel pathetic saying that but that is what has gotten me to here. I cannot and will not fail at this! I think there is a part of me that doesn't BELIEVE this will work and I have to change that! I know when I go back to work I will focused on my new students. Children put life in perspective and lift my spirit. I am going to dig deeper in my faith and actively serve the Lord. I need to follow my Lap Band guidelines and exercise and give the rest to the Lord. I know what I need to do. I need to put all my plans into action. I am a thinker but most of the time not a do-er. I am getting on my elliptical. I have downloaded new songs. Right now my favorite thing to listen to is Josh Turner. I love his deep southern voice and he is very easy on the eyes!
Thank you for the comment on my blog today, it's so nice to know we arent' alone in this struggle. I'm glad to be following your journey, it helps to share the experience. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete