Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anxious

I am taking my daughter half way to her dad's today. He lives about 4 hrs away and we meet in the middle when I can, otherwise he is more than happy to drive the whole way. She will be gone until the following Monday. She is so excited and I know the time with him and his extended family is priceless. I have a good relationship with him. We have NEVER yelled, called names, etc (even when we were together). He has always been nothing but respectful and nice to me. I am not sure I can even remember him raising his voice to me. Whenever I know my baby is leaving, I get anxious and can't sleep. It is getting easier as she gets older but gives me a restless feeling. I am going to work in my classroom a lot this week and stay busy. It is nice to have down time but it is so strange without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment