Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can we say water weight?

My brother and his family are in town visiting. My dad made enchiladas, rice, beans, salsa, guacamole....all homemade and delicious. This morning my fingers are soooo swollen from all the extra salt and sugar I had yesterday. I also ate a couple bites ok cake. It is also my time of the month so I am already bloated. I ate OK with the family. My problem is, when everyone was in bed, I started grazing in the kitchen. Once I indulge I find myself wanting to do it more and more. I am not worried about what I eat in front of people but what I eat when I am by myself. I will be better today. I am going to go for a walk when it gets light and drink water, water, water.

I keep telling myself how silly it is to feel miserable just to eat something. It is my mission to feel better when I wake up tomorrow! I keep telling myself that I am not giving any food up FOREVER but just making a choice to not have it right now. In other words, I am trying to lose my now or never attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment