Feeling yuck this morning. I drank several glasses of wine on Friday and they are dictating my appetite and scale. I overindulged in wine that night but not food. The next morning I weighed and I saw 213....so down 3 pounds from the day before. I figured it was because I was dehydrated but it was still nice to see that number on the scale. When I am mildly hungover all I feel like doing is eating. I feel down (probably interactions with my medicines) and think eating will help give me energy. I weighed this morning and it said 220 at first and then 218.5. That is a 5.5 pound gain. I am sure if I get my liquids in today and make awesome choices with will be down tomorrow. I was so happy with my progress but now have to wait it out until my body can make sense of all the calories I have had recently.
It is not a big deal but it is a trigger for me to continue eating poorly and feeling down about the scale and the swollen feeling I have from eating too much sugar, etc. I have to stop those thoughts right here. I think about just drinking shakes today so the scale will move it. Again, this is a trigger for me. I am willing to crash diet for a day to get the scale back where it was. I have to make good choices regardless what the scale says.
We all have times like this, at least I do, there is nothing that makes me eat more than a bad number on the scale. I'm sure if you can have a "normal" day in a couple of days you'll be back where you were.
ReplyDeleteKeep strong! x