Not really. I do love the number 7 though. All of my clocks are set 7 minutes ahead. I am not really sure when or why I love this number but I do. I also like multiples of 7. I would have loved to get married 7/7/2007. I was just missing the groom :)
You wouldn’t be caught dead where – wearing what?
I would have to say wearing a bikini (any 2 piece bathing suit).....anywhere. Even if I lost all my weight, I am pretty sure my 2-piece bathing suit days are over!
What brand of perfume to you wear?
Victoria Secret Heavenly or Clinic Happy.
Name five non-human things that you love and why.
My puppy dog! She sleeps with me every night. I love a rainy day napping with her. There is something so peaceful about the love of a dog.
- books - I sometimes cannot remember if I was watching T.V or reading, when I think of something I "saw".
- diet dr. pepper- I have not had one since surgery but I LOVED it and still miss it
- beer- I have not had one since surgery and miss it more than diet dr. pepper. I am not a big girly drink drinker (except margaritas). I like wine but am not going to order it at a bar. Also, I loved going to the beach or lake and drinking beer while sitting out in the sun. It is not quite the same with a bottle of wine!
- a good bra-I hate bra shopping. I always buy one and then realize it makes me look like I have cones or a uni-boob!
In blogland - I miss having the time to blog everyday and read posts. I am hoping to catch up.
In real life, the stress of being back at school and Laney being home has definitely returned. I am
in a good place, as far as my depression goes, and am trying to hold on to it. I just booked a flight to Destin in July to spend a week with a couple friends. I have to work super hard between now and then because I want to feel comfortable.
Ooh, I agree with you about the bathing suit thing. I'm gonna have a ton of loose skin so that's gonna be a hellll no. lol
ReplyDeleteMmm - I like VS Heavenly too!
ReplyDelete