I have missed having time to read blogs, comment, and blog myself. My daughter is back from her dad's and I am back at school. It is so busy but things are going well. I have to be there extra early today so am about to wake up my bear of a daughter. She is so not a morning person. I am so we clash in the mornings. She reminds me of her dad when she is so grumpy in the mornings.
I am still doing well with the fill. I am making better choices but still struggle at nights. It is like my bad habits are always at the door waiting to dash in. I have decided to never look at my body with disgust again. Criticizing and hating my body has led to me gaining more weight. I am going to own who I am and what I look like. The only way I can be successful is to slowly learn to accept my body and be proud of the steps forward. I am trying to learn to walk by a mirror and think hell yeah I am losing weight. Thinking positive motivates me to lose more weight instead of bringing me down.
I had gained a few pounds from a weekend out with my old college roomie. I see her 2-3 times a year so I am ok with enjoying her being in down. I am back to where I was before she came to visit. I just have to keep pushing through and not eat snacks that do not make me full. I need to always eat with the intention of making the best choice possible. I eat too many snacks sometimes. Carbs and sugar make you want more carbs and sugar. Yada yada
I hope everyone is having a good week!
I made a promise to my body to not criticize it anymore, and I think it's really helped!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back! :)
Is it weird that I just don't feel I can commit to not criticizing myself? I just can't imagine looking in the mirror and not pointing out the flaws. Hmmmm... something to ponder. Great idea though!
ReplyDeleteYes carbs = wanting more carbs = wanting to bathe in carbs = wanting to sleep in a blanket made of carbs. Damn cycle.
ReplyDelete