1. Regardless of what stage you are in - in your weight loss, get healthy journey – do you still consider yourself “fat”? Was there a point when you stopped feeling that way?
Yes, I still consider myself fat. At one point, since having my daughter in 2006, I got down to 175 (50 pounds less than I am no) and felt pretty good. Then, one night I was out, feeling great about myself, and passed a guy who said how about losing some weight. He was with this size 2 girl and she laughed and told him not to say that. I felt like an idiot for thinking I looked good. From now on, I am determined to not let anyone change the way I feel!!
2. Tell us about your first kiss.
I am not sure if my friend and I called it this or it was openly called this but we went to a make out party. Hahaha it really was like that. My boyfriend and I had our first kiss there. I thought it was the weirdest thing ever and was afraid I would never like kissing. It is so funny to me thinking of it now.
3. Describe your parenting style (either current or what you hope to do or what you would do if you ever had kids)?
I love to laugh and am always joking around with my daughter. I am working on being consistent and making daily decisions on what is best for her in the long run. By nature I am a laid back person, so I often let behavior go until it is pushing the limits. I am trying to calmly guide my daughter to realizing their are consequences. We talk a lot about how everyone has consequences for choices they make.
4. How would your best friend describe you?
I am a good listener, like to laugh at random things, and a loyal friend.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
In blog life, I am just now really getting into blogging and reading others blogs. It is wonderful and I am glad to be getting to know so many wonderful ladies!
In real life, I am missing my daughter who will be back on Friday. I am getting ready to go back to work on Monday. I am finally feeling like someone with a band, since my fill on Thursday.
Screw the guy who said lose some weight! I've always let people dictate how I feel about myself but this time around I'm gonna stand up for myself. No one puts Baby in the corner! I wish we could all feel this way, but it's definitely hard after a lifetime of being brought down for one thing or another. Sigh. Why can't everyone just be confident enough not to give negative comments on another person's appearance? UGH. Sorry, I kinda went off there, huh? Touchy subject! lol
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of your blog and good job on BYOC!
ReplyDelete