Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No Polyana--TOM

Ever seen those commercials advertising an extreme PMS condition? I for sure know I suffer from some extreme PMS....not the cramps, etc. I mean knock down hormones that come with a full order of mood swings and depression. I have literally felt hopeless so many times when my TOM is present. I have been a grouch that could one up Oscar the Grouch. I have wanted to push everyone away and just stay in my room and sleep.
I have talked to the doctor who prescribes me medicine for my depression. She suggested a natural supplement BUT you take 6 pills a day for the 10 days BEFORE your period and 3 days INTO your period. I cannot take that many pills for 13 days out of each month. The pills are huge and I have enough trouble always remember to take my daily medicines in the morning. I know I should do whatever it takes but I always think I am fine until the TOM makes it round again. I have to find an easier solution that all those pills.
I just heard a crash from my daughter's room so am going to cut this short!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that crash wasn't anything serious.

    I too have severe feelings of hopelessness and anxiety when TOM comes to town. Not every month, thank God, but often. It helps to remind myself that I won't always feel that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your daughter okay?

    Try PrimaRose from the local drug store. It seriously helps with the hormones. Hope you feel better sweetie.

    ReplyDelete