Yesterday was the first time in a few weeks that my old habit are lurking around. I still cannot eat anywhere near what I could when I was stress eating. I need to remember how I feel this morning. Just blah. It is hard to remember that the better we eat the better we feel. I am going to do great today. I have 3 more days until my official weekly weigh in. I am down 2.5 pounds for the week and would really like to lose another pound or so BUT if it doesn't happen I will keep truckin' along. It is when the scale is being stubborn that we really have to count on our faith, determination, and the ability to see the results.
This might sound weird but I do not want to be friends with my daughter's father on facebook. His girlfriend friend requested me last night. He and I are as good of friends as we can be. She is super nice and treats my daughter really well. I just do not want to mix the two worlds. I like to know I can post whatever I want on facebook and not worry about the way it might sound. I feel strange saying no we cannot be friends on facebook but I want to be friends in life. I am friends with sooooo many people from work and love to "talk" with them. I just don't feel comfortable with it.
I have to go get ready. Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment