Since my last fill, I have really had restriction. Restriction like never before. Restriction that keeps me from eating too much, leaves me full for a long time, and is what I have always dreamed of with the band. It took
9 1/2 months to get to this point. It is mentally mind boggling to eat such small amounts. Eating is not fun. Of course, I enjoy some soups and yogurt. Everything else (eggs, mashed potatoes, chicken, lunch meat, noodles, etc) is just no fun to eat. I can eat them but have to work at it and even then it doesn't feel great. I have never had to think so much about eating. I emotionally loved food because it was numbing. I could eat and not even think about it. NOW I do not run to food. I now get excited about Starbucks (always loved it but it is now my fast food) and drinks. I get excited about a Route 44 un- sweet tea from Sonic and my new favorite drink that I cannot remember the name. It is delicious and 10-20 calories per bottle.
I know I have to be careful and not find foods that are easy to eat but not healthy. I know I could drink milkshakes but they do not tempt me. I weigh myself a lot but it keeps me from eating late at night. Last night I woke up and was going to eat something and then weighed. I was still at my lowest weight so did not want to mess it up. I need to make sure I am eating enough.
Oh yeah I bought my ticket to go to Destin this Summer. That is also helping my motivation!
Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! So glad you're a good level, fill wise
ReplyDeleteOh, that gives me such hope! I have had a hard time with fills so far and haven't really been anywhere close to a sweet spot. I have one scheduled in 2 weeks (about 10 monist post-surgery). I really, really want to get there before my 1-year mark. Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteHonestly it sounds like you might be TOO full. You should be able to eat solid foods and mushies without issue.
ReplyDelete