Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Overcoming Challenges

I hope everyone is having a great week! That is a little too cheerful for me. I hope everyone is meeting the challenges of their week with strength and faith. I am going through a tough time at work. I know in the long run I will be thankful for the lessons I am learning. I just have to remember to keep my head held high and to know I have the determination to move forward. I have to look at the positive and not dwell on the negative.

I am down to 216.5. 216 is the lowest I have seen since being banded. I am excited to push through that number. I am empowered everyday by the weight I lose. I am just going to use my weightloss as a reminder that what seems impossible is in fact possible!

3 comments:

  1. I hope things get better for you. Great job on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The positivity of your posts is so inspiring to me. I've been such the debbie downer lately and reading your posts makes me look on the bright side of life. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you, lady! 216 is awesome. Can't wait til that's MY new low. :D

    ReplyDelete